Who are Henry & Son?
Market Bosworth removals company Henry & Son Ltd are a team of 25 staff, 6 removal vehicles and 15,000 sqft of storage warehousing. It’s worth mentioning straight away that we follow written processes and procedures to ensure we get it right for you, every time! Conveniently located to offer a fantastic range of removals and storage services in Market Bosworth. We offer a reliable service for people needing a Market Bosworth removals company. To begin with why not look at our online reviews?
Removal services in Market Bosworth
As well as having over 35 years of experience moving families in and around Leicester we are a family run removals business who genuinely care about our clients. Or to put it another way, a team of people who care about what they do and how they make you feel? A company that has values of respect, courtesy and punctuality, these values have set us apart from others.
Why move to Market Bosworth?
Market Bosworth is a small market town and civil parish in western Leicestershire, England. At the 2001 Census it had a population of 1,906, soon increasing to 2,097 at the 2011 census. The Battle of Bosworth took place to south of the town in 1485 as the final battle in the Wars of the Roses. Incidentally the war was between the House of Lancaster and the House of York. Furthermore the discovery of the remains of Richard III in Leicester during 2012 has added to its history. In addition this event is now commemorated with a floor plaque in front of the war memorial in the town square.
Planning your removal day
Planning and preparation are essential for a smooth house move, in addition It can feel like there are a million and one things to do. Surprisingly there are a lot of things to organise, so a well-planned, methodical approach will make all the difference and ease any moving stress. With this in mind your countdown needs to start a couple of months before your moving date, and certainly no later than a month before.
Two months before removal day
To begin with:
• Find a solicitor to handle your Leicster Removal conveyancing.
• Also start a moving folder and keep all your documentation together in one place.
• Begin clearing out the items stored in your loft, garage, garden and shed!
One month before removal day
• You need to notify the DVLA, Schools, Doctors, Dentists. Also Gas. Aswell as Electric, TV, Phone, Banks, Councils, Insurance Companies and other key organisations of your new address.
• Additionally you may ewant to arrange cool boxes for chilled/frozen food on removal day.
• A point often overlooked is to leave a spare set of keys with your estate agent. Consequently this means you can post your keys back through the door when you leave your old house. Thus saving time on your moving day.
On removal day
• Talk to your Leicester Removals team about the best time to pack chilled/frozen food. In particular you want to give yourself enough time to pack food items. Specifically you need to minimise the amount of time that food is out of the fridge/freezer.
• Likewise, pack a bag of personal items you may need during the move. If you have children, pack a bag of games and activities for the trip. It’s important to realise you may have to wait for key release, so basically you’ll need something to keep them occupied.
•Above all plan to call your solicitor at around 10.30am to check on money transfers and find out what time the key will be released?