Professional & Stress Free Removals
Rugby Removals company, we offer a fast free quotations for your Rugby removal, great prices and fantastic customer reviews. We would like to find out what is important to you when choosing a removal company to help with your move to or from Rugby.
Call our friendly removal experts to discuss your removal or for moving advice and tips.
For Rugby Removals Call 01788 494 051
Moving in rugby? We are a conveniently located rugby removals Company, additionally we offer a range of removals and storage services local to Rugby and the surrounding areas. Including Long Lawford, Newbold-on-Avon and Dunchurch.
More About Rugby Removals
We are a family run removals business and care about what we do and feel that our values of respect, courtesy and punctuality have set us apart from our competitors. From your first call we are at your disposal. Our highly trained team will make sure that your Rugby removal runs smoothly from begining to end.
After our initial contact we will arrange for a surveyor to visit your home or premises to discuss your requirements in detail. We will then provide you with a comprehensive quotation. This will include a detailed move plan individual to you for your Rugby removal. Here at Henry and Son Ltd we aim to always be “Removing your Stress” for rugby removals company in your area.
Planning Your Removal Day
Planning and preparation are essential for a smooth house move, in addition It can feel like there are a million and one things to do. Surprisingly there are a lot of things to organise, so a well-planned, methodical approach will make all the difference and ease any moving stress. With this in mind your countdown needs to start a couple of months before your moving date, and certainly no later than a month before.
Two Months Before Removal Day
It’s a good idea to:
• Find a solicitor to handle your conveyancing.
• Start a moving folder and keep all your documentation together in one place.
• Begin clearing out the items stored in your loft, garage, garden and shed!
One Month Before Removal Day
• You need to notify the DVLA, Schools, Doctors, Dentists, Gas, Electric, TV, Phone, Banks, Councils, Insurance Companies of your new address.
• Arrange cool boxes for chilled/frozen food on removal day.
• Pack some “Open me first” boxes containing essential items that you will need immediately. Make sure these are clearly marked so they don’t get buried under other boxes.
• A point often overlooked is to leave a spare set of keys with your estate agent, this means you can post your keys back through the door when you leave your old house, saving time on your moving day.
On Removal Day
• Talk to your rugby removals company about the best time to pack chilled/frozen food. In particular you want to give yourself enough time to pack food items, but to minimise the amount of time that food is out of the fridge/freezer.
• Remember to pack a bag of personal items you may need during the move. If you have children, pack a bag of games and activities for the trip; remember, you may have to wait for key release, so you’ll need something to keep them occupied.
• why not plan to call your solicitor at around 10.30am to check on money transfers and find out what time the key will be released?